Actively participate in the development of business-building plans and budgets to achieve brand objectives.
- Annual volume/profit goals
- Annual A&M budget development and control
- Annual supervision of media/copy promotion plans and execution
- Support commercialization team for R&D development and NPD execution
- On-going review of brands performance against performance objectives
Constant co-operation with internal & external partners to ensure project completion on-time/on budget.
- Ensure proper communication within organization (particularly Sales)
- Apply proper project management skills
- Close co-operation with the category so as to align on annual plans and proper execution
Provide input to the agencies to facilitate development of effective copy, media and promotional plans.
- Actively participate in the evaluation of strategy and copy
- Actively participate in the evaluation of media strategy and plans
Manage information flow to management to allow for effective decision making.
- Perform competitive/brand analyses
- Analyze market research findings (IRI, Nielsen)
- Develop and present regular brand performance reviews and recommend corrective action
- Manage and report the A&M budget status
- Become brand knowledge custodian/historian
- Post-graduate degree, ideally with MBA
- Min. 2 year experience as Assistant Brand Manager
- Experience on BTL activities and events (evidence of project management skills)
- Quantitative and qualitative initiate research
- Knowledge of preparation of traditional media plan and understanding of technology based media
- P&L understanding
- Good prioritisation skills (time management)
- Very good presentation skills
- MS Office and Internet literate
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Professional, analytical business approach, good interpersonal & creative skills