Do you have experience in analysis and an academic background in Finance, Engineering or in a related field? Keen to work for a leading well known company in the energy sector? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you as our client is looking for a Business Analyst.
If you’re passionate and self-motivated, if you have strategic and business-oriented mindset and want to work within a challenging environment, then read on.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Prepare analyses, estimates and reports for natural gas client’s portfolio.
- Organizes, verifies and follow up the billing processes and client invoices
- Negotiate with clients by demonstrating technical expertise
- Perform market analysis and monitor continuously the market conditions by studying relevant material
- Maintain and further develop a customer database
- Prepare sales report
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
If you are interested in assuming the Business Analyst role, you will need to possess the following skills:
- Degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience in relevant position up to 5 years
- Familiar with CRM and Reporting systems
- Strategic and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability of function with minimal supervision
- Integrity and engagement
- Proven ability to work in a team environment