Viva Wallet is looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join Viva Services team in Athens. Reporting to Viva Services Director, the successful candidate will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
More specifically, as Business Analyst, you will:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure products’ quality and proper functionality;
- Perform tasks that are vital for the smooth operation of our services;
- Use data modelling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for improvements and changes;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team;
- Work closely with clients, engineers, and product managers to optimize and enhance our products; and
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered you should have:
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field. A Master’s degree will be considered a plus;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in business analysis;
- Experience in analysis for Ticketing or Marketplace platforms will be considered a plus;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Basic knowledge of generating process documentation;
- A natural analytical way of thinking and a can-do attitude;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and work collaboratively as part of a team; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English, including technical writing skills.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.