Gep group of companies seeks to recruit on behalf of its subsidiary, Qualiment, s.a , an ambitious Business Development Manager to join our managing team, for our central office in Athens.
- Develop a grown strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identity new markets and customer needs.
- Define negotiating strategies, examine risks and potentials.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with the existing customers.
- Keep records of sales, revenues and invoices.
- Enhance organization reputation/ explore new opportunities.
- Proven at least five years’ experience in the food industry or to food safety department.
- University degree at food technology (chemical engineer/food technologist/agricultural technology/ public health inspector)
- Master degree at business administration is considered as a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Proven sales track record
- Military services obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
Our company offers a competitive compensation package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.