Profile Software is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
- Use extensive networks, cold calling, PR, consultants to Identify Business Development Opportunities in the public sector and follow up with all relevant documentation and bids to foster a growing sales pipeline
- Build and maintain extensive networks on the closed and peripheral public sector. A map of decision makers and keep up to date with political and organizational developments and changes in the public.
- Develop and evaluate new business opportunities by networking, cold calling, expeditions, presentations or other means of generating interest from potential public clients.
- Develops tender documents, sales proposals and client presentations.
- Identify opportunities to maximise existing relationships in terms of revenue generation.
- Builds and strengthens business relationship by upselling to current clients on both C, operational and top levels.
- Negotiate agreements with new clients and periodically re-negotiate existing contracts.
- Monitor, report and counter competitor sales strategies.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within the public sector
Qualifications & Skills
- 8 years of proven selling experience in the Hellenic Public Sector. Specific experience in selling software will highly appreciated.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or MBA in a related field.
- Computer science minor or major will be appreciated.
- Strong knowledge of bidding procedures, bids composition and management.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Fluency in written and verbal Greek is a must.
- Fluency in English is also mandatory
- Proven record in the development of lasting relationships with the public sector
- Political neutrality
- Effective problem solving skills. Present only the fit solution to client needs
- Strong but flexible negotiator. Political savvy, tactical, to the point communication
- Effective problem solving skills. Presenting the right solutions to client needs.
- Ability to work autonomously and strategically.Excellent
- Drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational and planning ability, setting and managing priorities.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products solve business problems.
- Capable to sustain its stress levels and to work under stringent deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package including fixed part and aggressive bonus based on the person’s experience and performance during the interview
- Strong opportunities of Further Development
- Private medical insurance after the first 8 months in the position