Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 2 years ago and since then we have helped more than 100.000 customers find the right expert for their job.
We have been growing extremely fast (more than €1m annual revenue in just 2 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greek and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
The Business Intelligence Analyst position is a key one within the Business Intelligence team, which is responsible for harnessing the data and information we have to drive the right decisions for our customers, professionals and business. You will be collaborating internally with our Operations, Product and Sales & Marketing departments as well as communicating externally with our customers and professionals to create and answer important strategic questions. Your contribution will be critical in order to utilise, analyse and understand the data & information that are necessary in order to continue growing and expanding our business.
You have a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgement. You love crunching data, solving complex problems and creating patterns/stories behind them. You’re focused on results, a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using data to drive the understanding, progression and user engagement of a product or a project. You have strong Excel skills.
- Ability to analyse multi-dimensional business problems and identify multiple potential solutions
- Translate business requirements into meaningful KPIs and standardized reports to monitor and drive the business
- Ad hoc analysis & detailed reporting as required
- Support the data driven culture in the organization by suggesting solid, insightful conclusions.
- Prepare written and visualised summaries of analysed data
- Own our conversion rate optimisation project, via which we aim to optimise various aspects of our operational, marketing and sales initiatives
Qualifications & Skills
The Successful Applicant
- BSc/BA in Business, Finance, Engineering, Statistics
- At least two years industry experience (FMCG, Retail, Consulting etc) in a business analysis role
- Sharp business judgment and ability to see past the noise in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights
- Advanced Excel skills & the ability to process large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- A true team player and problem-solver with a keen interest in technical, product and business challenges throughout the company
Nice to have but not essential
- MSc degree
- Database experience including experience in coding across commercial databases (SQL)
- Experience at creating and implementing conversion rate optimization projects
- Experience on A/B and MVT testing
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in a fast developing company that is preparing to scale internationally
- Cooperation with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- A great company culture and environment that enables you to achieve your dreams