Hey there! I am seeking a Business Intelligence Developer/ETL Expert! My client is a well-established multinational IT company that focuses on european institutions (EU) projects; the Greek branch employees more than 110 people.
Why you should apply
First of all my client’s project team will help you get onboarded smoothly; the company will be supporting you through the whole onboarding process. You will get exposed to modern technologies within a dynamic, multinational and rewarding environment; important career opportunities and internal training are also provided.
In terms of compensation and benefits the company offers a very good package (monthly salary plus private medical plan and mobile phone) depending on experience.
You will join the Business Intelligence – Data Warehouse team which consists of IT professionals with very high skills. This team is already awarded, you need to know!
As soon as you get onboarded you will be responsible for the following tasks related to EU IT projects:
- Translate business information needs into technical requirements, and analyze Information needs; also understand the customer’s business processes
- Data process flow design & development (ETL)
- Defining and implementing Data Capture processes from various sources and formats
- Design of data integration solutions; support development of the logical data model
- Physical data model design, development & implementation
- Provision of clear & concise technical documentation is really important
In case that you have experience in Business Intelligence – Data Warehouse – ETL development then you may match the profile! The position needs the following skills:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the area of Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse (as a developer or a consultant)
- Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) could be considered as asset(s)
- Knowledge of scrum methodology
- Degree in IT or relevant sector
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Moreover from a personality perspective you need to have the following characteristics:
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks as well as plan and delegate responsibilities
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills; out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong will and passion for improvement through work
- Friendly approach and target orientation through challenges
- Hands on experience of designing, developing & implementing ETL processes using industry-standard ETL tools
- Building/tuning procedures with PL/SQL
- Practical knowledge and experience of Data Analysis and Data Profiling
- Practical experience of Data Modelling (both logical and physical)
- Experience of implementing solutions in Enterprise level Data Warehousing projects