Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
Persado is looking for a Business Operations Analyst based out of Athens to conduct regular detailed and accurate analyses of Persado’s Sales Operations.
You will primarily be responsible for gathering, manipulating and analyzing sales data, producing detailed reports and communicating your findings to management.
- Assist in gathering, manipulating and analyzing sales data to facilitate the management and operation of the sales and finance functions.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and validate the output of any analysis carried out using various business tools.
- Communicate the findings of any analysis in a way that is comprehensible and well presented.
- Continuously strive to improve existing ways of reporting to provide the best possible analysis to the business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years in-house or consulting experience in a similar role, ideally from a multinational environment.
- Strong numerical ability and reporting skills.
- Experience with SaaS metrics and Salesforce will be considered a plus.
- Strong MS Office experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active.
- Extremely organized with obsessive attention to detail.
- Willing to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn and develop within the role.
- Self-starter and driven to improve business performance, accomplish goals.
- Strong sense of project ownership.
- Possess highest ethical standards.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας