HPE is a business-focused organization with four divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support; Services; Software; and Financial Services.
- Sales coverage – Builds well targeted business plans and; collaborates within the company and the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources to achieve the assigned business targets
- Account Planning – Responsible for the go-to-market strategy related to the HPE products and services and aligns the sales plans with the overall corporate targets and strategy; actively develops and manages geography business plans to meet revenue goals/quotas; develops robust, comprehensive plans that articulate the strategies/requirements essential for driving the HPE business, forecasts and communicates the sales progress.
- Pipeline management – Monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines related to HPE across the countries of operation to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyzes overall win rates and win/loss ratios
- Competitive Positioning/Strategy – Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer’s buying decisions
- Vendor Management – Contributes to enduring executive relationships at the highest levels of the vendor’s organization; personally interacts with executives; establishes professional relationships and credibility with key executives in support of other established relationships with the vendor
- Industry and client knowledge – Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and maps the company capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives
- 12+ years total IT distribution experience in strategy, planning, operations, or related functional area.
- Ideal candidate will have Partner Operations experience and either worked at an IT Distributor or provided account coverage for an IT Distributor
- Extensive knowledge of problem identification for the most challenging business issues.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise
- Experience working closely with vendors, partners and customers as well as the professional services and sales teams to design and package (Data Center, Servers, Storage, Networking, SDN,
- Enterprise Solutions)
- Hands on experience with, HP Enterprise Storage and Enterprise backup Solution Backup & Recovery SW.
- Understanding of Networking, Data Centre & infrastructure
- Ability to identify emerging trends in IT distribution from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations.