ICAP Group – with 1.300 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in Greece, with leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
ICAP seeks to hire a Business System Analyst for CRM. This position will act as a liaison between the business/end users and IT systems development teams for business needs requiring IT-based solutions including:
- Serve as an expert of CRM system: Microsoft Dynamics CRM; serve as a resource for best practices/quality assurance on projects
- Responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to the organization’s business plan and requirements
- Partner with Business to drive alignment of global standards for CRM processes
- Devise and/or modify procedures to solve technical problems.
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in the area of the CRM system
- Work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Provide supervision to lower level professionals and engage external service providers
- Proactively monitor the help desk system and service ticket aging reports
- Use and generate CRM Reports
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree (BS/MSc) in Computer Sciences or MIS/MBA relevant preferred
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years of IT or Equivalent business
- At least 2 years of experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge
- Ability to solve complex problems where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to define problems, analyzing data, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in all forms
- Ability to work in cooperation with application teams to ensure coordinated delivery of new functionalities / systems
- Experience with other CRM systems, Siebel
- Technology exposure in BI and Data Management Tools
A competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.