There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
As a Siebel Development professional you will develop and architect Siebel application solutions and maintain current skills in Siebel technical infrastructure and data architecture/integration.
- Gathering and analyzing of functional and technical requirements usually connected with client facing role
- Performing analysis and design activities (e.g., produce functional design, create test books, and perform feasibility for a project)
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Guiding and coaching team with design, build, test, and deploy activities
- Preparation and continuous update of all required documents
- Participation on testing and acceptance process
- Recommendations to the client on matters of effective utilization of software package’s features
- Proposals / recommendations of new enhancement which requires great understanding of the business processes
- Contribution to a high-performing motivated workgroup
- Observance of defined methodology and standards
- Provide user training to new users and retraining to existing users on new functionalities
Qualifications & Skills
- Working experience of 3 or more years in Siebel CRM
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc).
- Previous working experience in the IT field is required
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience with key areas within Telecommunication Company (CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation, Middleware, Provisioning …) is an advantage
- Experience with client-facing positions is an advantage
- Exposure to/experience in Siebel application and CRM processes
- Exposure to/experience in below areas:
- Siebel-Product Catalogue (configuration, rules definition and scripting)
- Siebel-Data Architecture
- Siebel-Data Conversion
- Siebel-Rules Based Engines
- Siebel-Workflow Manager
- Siebel-Assignment Manager
- Siebel-Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Siebel-Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας