In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Customer Experience Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Determine, implement and evaluate business metrics to meet on-going organization’s needs
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis
- Data mining and analysis based on departmental needs
- Support call centre operational activities by providing advanced statistical analysis
- Build and support predictive models (Decision trees, Logistic regression, etc) as well as unsupervised models (Cluster Analysis, etc) in order to develop departmental strategy
- Cooperate with IT department in order to design, check and establish the procedures/ improvements between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Create presentations and present analytics as well as insights to organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineers or closely related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in a business related area
- Previous working experience in Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus
- Database Management skills (knowledge of SQL would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (for example Genesys – Interactive Insights)
- Excellent PC Skills (especially Excel and Access)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations using statistical modelling techniques
- Self-motivated and customer oriented with ability to apply critical thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
Επικοινωνία: Wind Hellas