Customer Experience (CX) Team designs and implements the strategies that enhance CX level across the company aiming to internal and external customers. The position holder will assist the Voice of the Customer Team Head to coordinate the implementation of the CX initiatives as defined by the strategic priorities of OPAP.
Customer Experience Specialist will support the creation of the framework in order to monitor CX performance. Moreover, he/she will create and manage customer insights in an effective way.
- Assists in the design of CX monitoring mechanisms (including questionnaires) and also coordinates the implementation of these actions to ensure the collection of information from the related sources
- Supports the design of initiatives aiming at the development of customer centric culture in OPAP
- Monitors CX surveys (internal/external) and also stays up-to-date on latest survey methods/techniques in order to propose meaningful insights that will improve CX performance
- Liaises with Customer Intelligent & CRM Team to create new surveys or modify the existing ones so as to maximize the quality and quantity of customers insights
- Collects all CX data from the relevant teams to develop ad-hoc reports and update the regular ones as well
- Works closely with Technology Team in developing the necessary IT tools to support all future needs concerning CX reporting
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Business Administration/Marketing or relevant field. Also a Postgraduate Degree will be preferable
- 3-5 years of professional experience in market research field or customer experience role
- Previous knowledge in the retail market research is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages (oral & written)
- Proficient user of MS Office, especially Excel
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality
- Self-motivated with passion, energy and a positive attitude
- Strong planning and organizational skills in order to meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A genuine team player with result oriented spirit
- Fulfilled military services (male candidates)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.