The strategy is to ensure we are delivering the best results for our mobile operator clients but also an amazing experience to their subscribers, and that we achieve an increase in long-term customer loyalty. The Customer Satisfaction Manager is someone who is passionate about customer satisfaction, who can instill this passion in others and who will identify or accelerate opportunities in order to further improve customer experience.
As a member of the Consumer Marketing & Acquisition team you will work to improve the overall end user experience for our mobile operator partners and for their subscribers.
This is a challenging role that requires exceptional customer relationship, team building and analytical skills, a motivational style and focus on quality of work. You will apply your energy and foresight to all aspects of customer satisfaction at Upstream. Not only will you be responsible for maintaining our high standards, but you will also be required to seek out, test, and implement new procedures, tools and channels to improve end user satisfaction. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to portray!
- Integrate Customer Satisfaction activity into a coherent approach with the particular focus of delivering the very best end user experience
- Apply best practices on how we track, manage, analyze and foster customer satisfaction and loyalty and on maintaining a high standard of service based on specific and clearly defined metrics
- Devise metrics and distinct methodologies to monitor end user contacts. Utilize such metrics in improving user experience
- Ensure user feedback is clearly captured and uniformly conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Upstream products
- Advocate the voice of end users in internal meetings
- Handle escalations as needed from end users, and manage them responsibly and with reference to the other teams
- Partner with the other teams to distribute customer experience & service guidelines and to set proper expectations
- Develop, lead, implement, and drive projects in order to improve end user satisfaction and to reduce complaints
- Travel to client sites and other Upstream offices (international) if required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing a customer satisfaction focused environment
- BS/BA degree (preferably in management, marketing or a related field)
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint and Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to present new ideas, create a plan, implement, measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of new initiatives
- Exceptional troubleshooting and negotiation skills are required
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Increased attention to detail
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills and ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Accountable, hard-working and action oriented
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining Upstream you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.