Signal Ocean, the B2B SaaS shipping analytics start-up affiliated with Signal Maritime, is looking for self-driven, inquisitive, fast-learning individuals with a passion for technology, data analysis and customer service to join its Athens team as a Data Analyst.
Data is everything at Signal and analyzing it could not be more centrally placed in our mission. We research and curate data as inputs into our advanced analytics solution. We assure quality on our customers’ uploaded data and the resulting insights after analysis has taken place. We are the Humans-in-the-Loop that handle situations yet-to-be modelled in our AI-powered analysis and those who continuously reinforce the learning of the machine.
Your primary responsibilities will fall into 3 categories:
- Researching and identifying data sources for a wide variety of shipping related information
- Collecting, processing, cleansing and improving data; assuring quality of data throughout
- Wrangling and transforming data, preparing them for entry into our various systems
- Analyzing and interpreting data using technology and statistical techniques
- Generating data by combining other data sources
- Coordinating large data campaigns on behalf of the whole company
Data Management and Quality Assurance
- Creating and improving methods and reports to assure quality in both input and output data
- Helping measure and track accuracy, performance and impact of our product
- Evaluating and monitoring customer accounts from a data perspective
- Participating in, organizing and leading our Human-in-the-Loop effort, across teams
- Working with Product Managers, Engineers and Data Scientists to improve internal and external tools, including operational contributions to Machine Learning
- Owning and coordinating all teams to achieve customer on-boarding
- Ensuring and contributing to customer data success, i.e. quality of input data and resulting outputs
- Reviewing, triaging and closing requests for changes to existing data
- Working closely with client, sales, marketing to define standards, processes, policies and procedures
- Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete provisions is expected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Working experience with data wrangling on large datasets (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with relevant technologies, e.g. SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Excel or others
- Passion for achieving customer delight and developed customer service mentality
- Knowledge of data analysis methods
- Comfortable in acting as a point of contact; explaining complicated methods and data to non-technical colleagues / clients
- Good organization skills and willingness to work in and help the team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Software engineering skills is a plus
- Competitive salary and up to 10% or 15% bonus (depending on seniority)
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of Shipping
- Fun and well-equipped work environment
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας