MYTILINEOS, one of Greece’s leading industrial companies with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, EPC, Electric Power and Gas Trading, is currently seeking to hire a Data Management Analyst (Reference Code: DMA 1118).
- Designs, implements and delivers reliable and flexible Data Management & Warehousing (DM&W) solutions according to Company’s needs.
- Works closely with the Business Analysts team, the SAP Consultants team as well as other stakeholders and departments to assess and capture reporting needs.
- Models the required information sources using DM&W platforms/solutions.
- Develops Operational Analysis and Technical Specifications documents (BluePrint) for the DM&W solutions that he/she manages.
- Creates RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s for seeking IT solutions & proposals in the organization’s vendor ecosystem.
- Manages DM&W projects in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders and ensures that they are delivered within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Assigns and follows-up the progress of tasks among the various project teams that he/she manages, based on priority and workload analysis.
- Designs, maintains and improves implementation procedures for DM&W projects/solutions.
- Designs and proposes the strategic roadmap around the area of DM&W solutions/systems.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree, preferably in IT, Business Intelligence or any other related discipline
- Postgraduate Degree in a related discipline is highly desirable
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- High quality analytical and DM&W skills
- Specialized know-how for delivering DM&W solutions around the areas of Enterprise Financials and Enterprise Performance Management
- In-depth understanding of financial processes for non-financial positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Vendor Management and RFI/RFQ/RFP composing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Self-drive and flexibility
Interested parties are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the following e-mail address, stating the position’s reference code in the subject, no later than 08/12/2017.
Email: [email protected]
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας