The Data Privacy Analyst will be responsible to assist in further development, maintenance and continuous enhancement of the Data Privacy framework by ensuring the existence of the relevant policies as well as the relevant systems/mechanisms are in line protecting the corporate information
The purpose of the role is to perform day to day Privacy activities (incl. assessments, awareness, documentation, monitoring, audits)
- To ensure compliance with the regulations about Data Privacy by issuing relevant policies and auditing the relevant implementation
- To identify the Data Privacy Risks, define and propose the relevant company policies and procedures.
- To perform effective audit/assess on the company applications, systems, processes, vendors, products and services detecting risks and defining the controls to mitigate them.
- To ensure the effective implementation of all policies, standards and controls related to data privacy
- To review the company contracts from data privacy side.
- To Handle the reported Data Privacy incidents and alerts
- To support Vodafone Corporate Security Awareness team
- To oversee the customer data requests handling process
- To produce reports and develop KPIs
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent Team working and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of technical/IT business solutions
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a strong customer orientation
- Interest to learn about the latest business services and products
- Understanding of Mobile and Fixed Communications and relevant Products and Services
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, cross-functional, and international environment
- Good knowledge on data mining , navigating system data models and performing security categorizations on the underlying data elements.
- Experience on PII (Personally identifiable information) reduction/elimination initiatives
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in Information Security or Computer Science or Telecommunications
- At least one Professional qualification in one of the Compliance, Risk and Information Security
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in data privacy or similar area
- Privacy certification from internationally accepted Accrediting /Certification body
- MSc in Privacy/Information Security area
- ISO 27001 Certification/ Auditor
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a similar position, preferably within a multinational organisation, as part of an international team