ICAP Group – with 1.300 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in Greece, with leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
ICAP Group is the only company in Greece certified by the Bank of Greece as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) in regards to the New Regulatory Framework of Basel II. Moreover, in July 2011, ICAP was accepted by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) as a Credit Rating Agency (CRA).
The right candidate will support the reporting process according to the EU supervisory framework for Credit Rating Agencies (CRAs) and will participate in the analysis and design of business processes related to credit assessments.
- Data extraction and analysis of credit assessments & operations
- Analysis of Reporting requirements and writing of IT specifications
- Analysis and IT Specifications for Business Process improvements
- Enhancements of reporting processes and MIS
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc Degree in Applied Sciences. A master’s degree will be considered a plus.
- 3-5 years professional experience in a relative position, preferably in the banking sector.
- Good knowledge of SAS Base (Statistical Analysis software). Knowledge of relational databases and programming skills.
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of more languages will be considered as an asset
- Excellent writing /editorial and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytic and synthetic thinking
- Teamwork attitude
The Company offers:
A competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.