The successful Data Scientist will be responsible for the implementation of cutting-edge Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Credit Risk Assessment, the development of Data Analytics Applications and the development of advanced Risk Dashboards as well. He/she will work closely with the Data Architect and the rest of the team, mainly focused on the aforementioned objectives.
Working closely with other creative minds, you will be able to demonstrate your expertise on data visualization, data models and automation techniques as well as your high level of analytical and creative skills. You will have the opportunity to further develop knowledge and expertise on Data Visualization and Risk Analytics.
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms for Credit Risk Assessment, Dynamic Pricing and Credit Limit Assignment
- Implement and deploy various Risk Strategies
- Deliver Credit-Risk insights through Big Data Risk Analytics and Data Visualization techniques
- Implement Data Visualization Applications
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc and MSc in Mathematical Sciences or Computer Science from an accredited institution.
- 2 years’ hands-on experience at least in two of the following (with descending significance):
- Data Analytics Application Development
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Risk Analytics
- Credit risk models
- Ability to implement and deploy Machine Learning algorithms for Credit risk Assessment, Dynamic Pricing, Credit Limit Assignment etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience of Java and Python
- Hands-on experience of Data Visualization tools or libraries (e.g. Bokeh, Seaborn, R Shiny)
- Hands-on experience of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
Will be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience of python web frameworks as Flask or Django
- Hands-on experience of R
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone and laptop