ICAP Group – with 1.300 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in Greece, with leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
ICAP Group is the only company in Greece certified by the Bank of Greece as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) in regards to the New Regulatory Framework of Basel II. Moreover, in July 2011, ICAP was accepted by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) as a Credit Rating Agency (CRA).
We are looking for an efficient individual who will work on data pre-processing, data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques. He/she will complement a team responsible for the development, monitoring and verification of models and algorithms in the area of Credit Risk and Business Analytics.
- Data management of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Predictive models (including Scoring models) and algorithm development, validation and monitoring in the area of Credit Risk and Business Analytics
- Communicating with senior management
- Staying up to date on local and international trends in data analytics methodologies
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology)
- Master’s degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Data Science, or a related field associated with quantitative analysis, statistical theory or applied mathematics
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar job
- Programming skills in SAS Base, R, SQL
- Fluency in English required. Knowledge of another language is preferred
- Team spirit and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
A competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.