APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health.
It has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 15 countries such as Spain, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
Reporting to the Kosmos (Global) Brand Development Head, Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the establishment and communication of procurement plans while foreseeing crisis situations, analyzing the indicators (stock-out, service rate) and supporting sales on promotional periods, new product launches, etc.
- Develops and executes product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Creates sales forecasts in collaboration with Kosmos Marketing and Sales teams (Greece and Kosmos Business Development)
- Acts as a liaison between Production, Sales teams, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Manages seasonality, New Product launches and promotional activities
- Defines and monitors the optimal level of inventory of end products
- Identifies, anticipates and assesses risks and proposes corrective measures and mitigation activities.
- Addresses demand related queries and issues in a timely manner
- Manages overstocks and end products with short expiry date
- Schedules monthly forecast meetings with all interested parties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field (Logistics / Supply Chain/Engineering)
- MSc in Marketing or MBA will be considered an asset
- Proven related working experience of minimum 3-5 years, ideally within the cosmetics industry
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (exceptional capability to edit and analyze data on Excel, ERP and sales reporting software)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Environmental awareness and high ecological intelligence
- Competitive fixed salary
- Private health medical insurance
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a global challenging environment
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας