iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 2,000 employees in 65 offices across 48 countries. Client list includes Greece’s most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Vodafone, Mondelez International, L’Oreal, Moustakas Toys and many others.
iProspect Greece is looking to hire a Digital Ad Operations & Traffic Executive for its Performance Marketing Department.
If you would like to be a part of the team that executes some of the largest & most complex campaigns in Greece, have a passion for display advertising, can read trends and provide solutions before a problem becomes a problem, then we want to meet with you.
The Digital Ad Operations Executive is assisting in the implementation all ad campaigns (video and/or display) across various platforms (desktop, mobile, and apps) via an adserving platform like the DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM / DFA).
This includes, but is not limited to: ad trafficking, QA, and providing campaign reports and analysis to support the Account Management team.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of key ad serving platforms and provide feedback on the campaigns’ delivery and performance.
- New accounts (clients) on boarding
- Campaigns setup on adserving platforms like DCM/DFA. DCM/DFA is our preferred platform for ad serving, but experience in other platforms (like Sizmek or OpenX) is welcome.
- Send Ad Serving Tags to publishers for implementation
- Monitor campaigns performance & prepare reports for clients and publishers as required
- Troubleshooting third party ad serving issues related to standard display, rich media, mobile or video
- Guidance for correct implementation of Marketing-tech pixels (tracking tags, retargeting & conversion pixels, etc.)
- Join publisher and client calls and meetings as needed.
- Provide proof of implementation to Account Management team
- Ensure full delivery of ad campaigns to client specifications
- Reporting (during the flight or post-hoc)
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 1 year hands-on experience in digital ad trafficking / ad operations role.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics
- Knowledge of IAB standard for display, video and mobile advertising.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Very Good Knowledge of the following tools
- DCM/DFA or similar display ad serving/trafficking platform
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of auction – based platforms (Doubleclick Bid Manager or some familiarity with Google AdWords/Facebook ads) is considered a plus.
Why Work for iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What was a 5 people company back in 2009 now has almost 70 people and an annual growth rate of more than 20%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best in-class services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who can deliver what they promise.
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out