In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our products with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment, which offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement.
We are looking for an engaging, creative, energetic, enthusiastic Digital Advertising Campaign Manager for our Athens office.
You will become an important part of the team and be able to supply a high level of support to clients at a management level.
Successful candidates must have a strong understanding of the digital environment and MENA Region and if you have some experience, even better. It will help you take it to the next level of expertise.
- Planning, executing and analyzing campaigns through Google AdWords & Facebook Ads
- Coordinate the execution of campaigns through affiliate Ad Networks
- Monitoring progress against KPIs (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPA) and proposing all necessary actions in order to achieve goals
- Work closely with the account managers to ensure clients overall marketing objectives are being achieved
- Analyzing landing pages and proposing UI/UX enhancements
- Working with designers to optimize and test ad creative
- Responsible for the SEO optimization of several websites
- Monitor, track and report on all SEO strategies implemented
- Compiling of standard monthly reports
- Ensure communication and sharing of campaign information between all departments
- Keep abreast of digital marketing industry news and be aware of the latest developments within the landscape
- Explore new initiatives within the digital channels
Qualifications & Skills:
- Absolutely must have a passion for digital marketing!
- 1 to 3 years’ proven experience with email marketing, social media, PPC and SEO
- Expert in the principles of SEO. Keeps up with the latest thinking, algorithm updates
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Proven working experience with marketing/advertising agencies
- Strong digital analytical skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and lead team to achieve business objectives and keep numerous projects on track
- Solid interpersonal skills with a strong sense of responsibility and personal initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Highly reliable and accountable
- Experience communicating with several audience types (developers, designers, copywriters, managers, directors and customers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English verbal & writing skills
- Ability to write creatively and persuasively
- The ability to interpret HTML and CSS, although coding experience is not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Google AdWords Certifications
- Google Analytics Certification