Vodafone is looking for a Digital Insights Analyst.
To be responsible for trends spotting and digital insights generation by integrating information from multiple sources, such as campaigns performance, web analytics and social listening tools, in order to understand and shape customer behaviour in the digital marketplace.
The role aspiration is to optimize and increase digital campaigns performance to further strengthen our digital footprint.
- Identify emerging trends and consumer insights, leveraging on available internal tools and market best practices
- Evaluate, measure and optimize our digital campaigns on an ongoing basis, in collaboration with our media agency, to serve set KPIs
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand customer needs and target audiences, so as to provide input with relevant tactics on how social media will work best for them
- Provide input for media budget optimization and support media agencies alignment to serve set KPIs and business needs
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Statistics. A master’s degree will be considered a plus.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in digital marketing within a media agency or at the digital department of a company.
- Strong analytical skills and data – driven thinking
- Business acumen
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent command of Facebook actionable insights platform, statistical analysis tools (e.g. SPSS) ,web analytics, social listening tools
- Fluency in English
Key Performance Indicators
- Digital campaigns performance
- Budget spending efficiency
- Customer segment-led digital experience
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας