MarineTraffic, the global ship tracking intelligence service, with 6 million unique monthly users and over 20000 new registered users per month, is looking for a Digital Marketer to join the Marketing team in our Athens office.
As a Digital Marketer your mission will be to run high-impact campaigns to convert high-fit leads. Reporting to the Lead Generation Manager, you will be responsible for designing, executing and optimising meaningful, multi-channel campaign activities that improve our top and middle online sales funnels.
Here is what you would expect to focus on:
- Run targeted campaigns to convert our B2C/B2B users into customers
- Manage all email interactions with users engaged in ongoing email journeys
- Collect users’ experiences & expectations via feedback and share with marketing/product teams
- Monitor and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels
- Stay current with lead generation best practices, strategies, and industry standards
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Minimum of 3 years Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in running inbound marketing campaigns like nurturing emails, ebooks, webinars
- Copywriting skills: from landing pages to emails you can write copy that converts
- Data-driven: you are comfortable with Google Analytics and Excel
Additional experience (a plus, but not required):
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot or similar).
- B2B marketing experience
- Basic knowledge about Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of the Maritime industry
- Huge learning experience working in a growing SaaS company
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- State of the art technology
- Self development and training
If you’ve read the description carefully and feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader. Apply now.