We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who provides day-to-day ownership over digital marketing campaign activities. Develops, implements, and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across various digital channels.
- Develop, maintain, and continually optimize all websites including SEO marketing strategies and campaigns, keyword strategies, to ensure strong rankings amongst top search engines, conversion, leads and awareness.
- Utilize content management systems to build, update and maintain company’s websites.
- Participate in the development and UAT process for company websites and marketing systems enhancements.
- Audit, develop, generate and analyze SEO and SEM performance and strategies via site and search traffic analysis reporting.
- Manage online marketing budget across paid search/CPC, SEO, social media, display, and mobile.
- Analyze and interpret company web metrics and analytics to identify trends and areas of focus in on-line traffic metrics and sources.
- Management of other online and social media accounts.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure efficient coordination of efforts and that departmental needs are met.
- Partnering with our global/regional team to execute all marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to build and execute programs.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic records (BSc and MSc) from a Greek or foreign university
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience across multiple channels and tools for a large sized company.
- A proven track record of successfully strategizing, executing and analyzing online programs across multiple domains and accounts that drive traffic through traditional, online and social marketing mediums.
- Strong background in online display and PPC advertising, search engine marketing and social media marketing.
- Experience managing and monitoring performance and effectiveness of online marketing tactics such as SEM, SEO, Other Paid Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Experience working in and a strong understanding of the following tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Business Listings and other industry leading web reporting products and keyword research tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to manage a large project load of multidisciplinary projects.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills both in Greek and English languages
- Proficient user of MS office
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)