Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with many more coming soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that? By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
As Digital Media Manager at Beat, you will collaborate closely with all business stakeholders to develop meaningful marketing campaigns to reach, engage and impact Beat’s users in various markets around the globe. If you are performance focused, passionate about planning, execution and analysis of campaigns and effective team player, this a great opportunity for you to be part of an exciting and fast paced team and grow in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding search marketing campaigns. Monitoring progress against KPIs and proposing all necessary actions in order to achieve goals.
- Setting up Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns
- Interacting with marketing and design experts to optimize ad copy, creatives, landing pages & social media integration for campaigns.
- Analyzing current keywords, researching and recommending new ones where applicable
- Analyzing our campaigns vs the competition
- Using A/B split testing/tools and conversion optimization techniques
- Deep diving into 3rd party mobile attribution analytics tool to monitor performance of core KPIs
- Setting up remarketing on mobile apps campaigns
- Staying up to date on the latest industry developments
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 year prior experience in managing AdWords accounts. Hands-on management of Google Adwords campaigns with a budget of at least 15.000 euros / month.
- Experience on mobile advertising and acquisition campaigns
- Experience on conversion oriented campaigns, managing Google AdWords in both Search & Display Networks
- Experience with: Google AdWords Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads and Ad Networks & programmatic campaigns.
- Google AdWords certified individual
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company