In L’Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation- in terms of quality, efficacy and safety- by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 140 countries with more than 89.300 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
Drug Business Developer
As a Drug Business Developer for the Consumer Product Division, with the direct involvement of the Drug and Area Manager, you will be responsible for developing the business on their area of responsibility with the objective of enhancing, monitoring and managing the customer portfolio.
You will be the main actor in negotiating with the clients’ store managers and will support, with a consulting approach, the growth of their business. Additionally, you will be responsible for the Beauty Assistants who work of clients’ stores for our Consumer Product Division brands. It will be your job to organize and implement visual merchandising activities to promote products in store.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have the skills of negotiation and communication
- You have the skills of managing teams
- You are a positive person with a spirit of initiative
- You have great organizational and time management skills
- You have a strong problem solving spirit
- You are effective
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in the commercial field (preferably in the Beauty sector)
- Availability to travel
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven experience of building relationships across an organization
- Problem solving ability
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Strong customer service & process improvement philosophy
- Ability to manage teams
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of English language