- Manage campaigns integration and content updates through a Content Management System, as well as setup promotional mechanics.
- Ensure content is consistent from one digital platform to the other (including mobile site and app).
- Ensure product catalog is up-to-date.
- Edit, update or create digital materials (banners, web pages, html scripts).
- Implement new features in the Nespresso site and mobile app.
- Execute and optimize eMerchandising activities.
- Monitor the eChannels’ performance and produce reports to be shared with other departments as well as the Headquarters.
- Ensure Quality Assurance by contributing to the quarterly testing of the eChannels’ platforms.
- University Degree related to Computer Science, eCommerce or any other similar field
- MBA / MSc in new Technologies, eCommerce or other related field would be considered as a plus
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce
- Ability to deliver landing pages in HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience in using Photoshop, Google Analytics & Content Management System (CMS)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, analytical skills
- Fluency in English & Greek