Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees.
86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities as a eCommerce & Customer Care Manager, you will need to:
- Build and manage the E-commerce & Customer Care strategy planning throughout the year ensuring that it will be a key focus area in day-to-day business management.
- Managing online sales propositions & communication strategy for iqos.gr
- Managing online experience & shopping path conversions, Coordinating telemarketing team as online sales / service point
- Provide cross-industry strategic and operational understanding, best practices, and guidance to support the Customer Care Team to develop Customer Care concepts, strategies and service catalogues
- Closely align with commercialization & deployment teams to include customer care and service considerations and requirements into commercialization approach
- Guide and manage the development of local channel & service strategy
- Lead the deployment of global service strategy concepts
- Develop & present both global & local service concepts and strategy to Senior Management
Qualifications & Skills
You should hold a University or other equivalent Degree in Marketing or Sales. An MBA degree is a plus.
The successful candidate will have 6 years proven experience in e-commerce. Fluency in English and Greek as well as strong analytical skills and business acumen.
Excellent use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) are considered as a must.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ