INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking EPM Consultants.
The appropriate candidate will be expected to consult and communicate with all levels of customer’s community (Business and IT Users).
The candidate will be involved in Budgeting and Planning projects starting with the initial design of the Performance Management framework throughout the overall project lifecycle.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree relevant to Computer Science or Economics/Finance
- Experience in Budgeting and Planning projects
- Experience with Budgeting and Planning platforms
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase
- Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
- Relevant industry or consulting experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with emphasis to detail
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.