SPITIKO and Hellenic Grocery are two brands that combine premium delicious food products and stylish handmade cook art objects. The products are sold through various retail formats (shop in shop, stores and restaurants) in Local Market and Travel Retail channels, directly operated or under franchise/distribution agreements.
For this project we have brought together world in class talent from various industries and functions. Capitalizing on our 40 years experience and after 3 years of dedicated research and preparation, we are proud of our people and products and excited about the growth potential.
Directly reporting to the COO, the Export Manager (EM) is a central member of the Operations Office and the core communication point with all partners within his/her region. EM is mainly responsible for building and managing relationships with partners, conducting business analysis and presenting performance to the COO and the executive team, receiving and processing Purchase Orders, investigating business development opportunities with partner.
The Export Manager will enjoy an entrepreneurial role during the early stages of the business development.
- Builds and manages excellent relationships with partners for all business aspects.
- Is the core communication point with partners by ensuring excellent coordination of the Home Office Departments.
- Co-designs and actively implements the annual export sales plan in order to achieve company’s targets.
- Drives sales performance by regularly communicating with partners and promoting our products and by conducting regular business review calls and/or meetings
- Monitors, analyzes and reports weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales to COO
- Ensures that purchase orders are executed fully and delivered according to the necessary requirements.
- Manages annual marketing budget by coordinating promotional activities, preparing company’s presence to global exhibitions and constantly strengthening company’s brand name.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in exports
- Excellent use of english language (oral and written).
- Additional foreign languages are advantageous.
- Passion to drive the performance of a truly international business.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Comfortable with demonstrating sense of urgency to achieve our growth targets.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Creative, commercial and hungry to succeed