Vodafone is looking for an FP&A Analyst to play an integral role in providing business leaders meaningful financial insights to assess and drive business performance. This job is ideal for someone who is highly analytical, has exquisite communication skills, brings high energy to every task and is able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you!
- Develop advanced budgeting, financial forecasting and modelling tools
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue trending and analysis reports
- Compare and analyze results against budget and forecast
- Prepare detailed analysis and reports in a qualitative and quantitative manner to clearly indicate the driving elements of changes in revenue performance
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven analytical capability
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Familiar with financial modelling, forecasting & budget preparation with focus on cost optimisation
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Finance related Degree /MBA is considered a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications