Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “”Taxibeat””, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in South America with Chile being the latest new market and Colombia following soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world-class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, and automated, real-time pricing. At the same time, we are constantly improving our processes seeking operational excellence, building a results-driven organization.
Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the role
Do you like mind games? Can you see beyond the numbers? We are looking for a Fraud Specialist to join our team and help us develop and enhance internal tools and policies in order to predict, identify and prevent fraudulent activities in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will be working closely with stakeholders from different departments and manage large projects across products and cities, serving as global subject matter expert.
- Analyse patterns and trends in order to recognize suspicious cases and fraudulent activities.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to design and implement solutions and new tools that detect and prevent the risk of fraud across riders, drivers and affiliates
- Communicate results on a regular basis to stakeholders including executive leadership
- Suggest and implement new proposals and educate teams to deliver on short- and long-term risk and fraud effort
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years experience in risk management, payments, fraud, or a related role.
- Background in statistics, math, computer science, business, or related disciplines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Desire to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Ability to multitask, work alone and as part of a team
- Working experience with analytics tools and programming languages (SQL / Python / R ) will be considered as a plus
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.