Accenture Analytics combines Big Data with advanced data mining, forecasting, econometric modeling and customer analytics techniques to drive top-line revenue growth for its clients. Accenture Analytics’ Innovation Center in Athens is looking for outstanding people to fill the role of FS Analytics Senior Consultant.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, statisticians and computer scientists
- Coordinate less experienced team members
- Have client-facing interaction providing analyses, recommendations, and advice to clients
- Deliver advanced analytics solutions including but not limited to Customer Segmentation, X-Sell Modeling, Customer Life-Time Value, Pricing Optimization, Next Best Action
- Possess a blend of banking acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities, creating value and insights for our clients
- Ability to work in an environment with hard deadlines, quick turnaround, and changing priorities with minimum supervision
- Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills
Independent problem solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English related technologies
- BSc and MSc from a Top University, preferably in Engineering, Economics or Finance, Mathematics/ Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science
- Extensive experience in SQL and in statistical packages like SAS, R, MATLAB etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of increasing experience in FS industry
- Experience in advanced modeling techniques. Strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling (e.g., propensity modeling, machine-based learning, etc.)
- Excellent Expertise in Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
Desired Qualifications (optional)
- Experience in management consulting
- Experience in Big Data technologies
- Experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
- Experience in Data Visualization tools (ie SAS VA, QlikView, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in Information Technology related field preferably with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or Data Integration