Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with many more coming soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that? By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
We are looking for an outstanding business focused Growth Optimisation Lead, to enhance our growth efforts at all stages of user funnel across different markets. The ideal candidate will be a hustler, able to get things done and a great example of what fight for quality means. It will be someone with a strong ability to think strategically, understand business needs in every city and generate innovative solutions improving Beat’s growth in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify levers to optimise on both sides of marketplace, using quantitative and qualitative information
- Plan, implement and iterate both driver and passenger activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns.
- Create new initiatives for specific segments, both for drivers and passengers.
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making.
- Plan complex automated communications using CRM tool and proprietary channels
- Work closely with entire Growth team and: Marketing, BI, Digital Media, CRM for strategic campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-4 years of running performance-based campaigns where impact matters
- Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Strong SQL skills is a plus
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.