On behalf of our client, a multinational company in FMCG , leader in its sector , we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of HR Business Partner.
The HR Recruitment Manager & Business Partner oversees recruitment for the organization and is a trusted advisor on people and organization issues while also providing ideas and challenges to management teams, acting as a catalyst for change. This role will spend approximately 70% on recruitment initiatives and 30% of HR Business Partnering.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment of the organization; full scale of roles (management-supportive roles-retail)
- Leads recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, internship, temporary employees including placing ads, coordinating and participating in assessments and conducting new-hire orientation.
Assess and elevate how line management identifies and selects talent
- Lead and own talent acquisition strategies for the corporation, including recruiting top talent (all levels) and implementing and overseeing best practices to ensure an effective and high quality recruiting service
- Direct recruiting initiatives including integration of assessment tools, employment branding, employee referral program and interview skills training, etc.
- Identify strategic recruitment needs.
- Identify training /skills / competency needs within the organisation.
- Manage career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management. Identify skills shortages and where there is need to improve
HR Business Partnering:
- Work as HR Business Partner to corporate departments
- Develops, recommends and implements new systems, policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services provided.
- Serves as point person for employee inquiries and concerns, partnering with the leadership team and managing employee relations, contributing to overall employee engagement.
- Talent Management – Manage succession planning. Monitor the bench strength, identify high-potential talent, proximity to the people, manage career-pathing and management development
- Administers and communicates various human resources programs for all personnel in alignment with overall business goals and objectives, working with both local and corporate human resources teams.
- Compensation – In-depth understanding of policy and concepts, along with ability to articulate same.
- Position requires minimum 5 year’s related experience in Human Resources
- Extensive experience and demonstrated success ; experience in a global consumer packaged goods environment (FMCG) preferred
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Natural relationship builder with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial and marketplace awareness
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate agility in decision making
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems & processes