Foodlink is the parent company of the FDL group. It was founded in 1997 with the target to become one of the largest companies on the contract logistics market. Having created partnerships with many of the largest Greek and international companies, and supported by a strong team of experienced managers, Foodlink today is one of the leading companies in the market, being the sole company trading on the Athens stock exchange (alternative Market).
FDL Group is looking for a HR Trainee to perform a variety of personnel-related tasks. You will facilitate the HR department in a number of important functions such as staffing, training and development.
Our ideal candidate for the HR Trainee position holds an academic HR background. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting all HR projects and operations.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Ensure new hire documentation is completed and processed in compliance with legal requirements and internal policies and coordinates the new employees’ onboarding process
- Manage the electronic submission of all legal forms through YEKA-SEPENET (shifts’ program, administration of hiring/layoff procedures)
- Maintain current HR files and databases & performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and up to date
- Monitor HR/Payroll systems
- Assist in the recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc.
- Prepare reports on general HR activity
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Psychology required;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management required ;professional training certificates are desirable
- 1 year of experience in a relevant human resources position
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and HRMS systems
- Fluency in English
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadlines while maintaining quality of work delivered
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within a fast-growing multinational environment.