Around the world, we’re committed to giving people the taste they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally-constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The ideal incumbent is responsible to plan, advice and ensure the implementation of the overall HR plans and policies following PepsiCo’s corporate guidelines in order to deliver company goals. Recommends the best strategies and policies to be able to attract, retain and motivate employees in line with Business needs in Cyprus. Responsible for handling all Greece Outsourced employees regarding new hiring management, cost analysis, HC monitoring and contact with the Outsourcing agencies.
- Execute HR company’s policies meeting business needs
- Localize and activate global HR solutions, core processes and policies
- Execute tools/programs to drive employee engagement
- Lead implementation of succession planning agenda and facilitate
- Talent Management discussions at local/functional level to generate high quality plans and outputs
- Ensure policy consistency/compliance with rules and laws
- Being responsible for Audit & Control Environment.
- Provide career coaching for local talent, with emphasis on developing new manager talent
- Help site solve business problems (turnover, absenteeism) -Local community/government employment agency contact
- Play an active role in PepsiCo values/culture/engagement leveraging company’s tools.
- Support Organization Health Survey and set an action plan
- Execute the H&S agenda
- Develop and execute the annual training plan based on employee’s developmental priorities.
- Manage employee and labor relations.
- Responsible for total Compensation and Benefits programs including group insurance, pension plan.
- Own end-to end outsourcing process by managing relevant workflows for both Snacks and Beverages Greece business in collaboration with
- HR Business Partners
- Responsible for the administration process with the outsourcing vendors based on PepsiCo policy and standards.
- Responsible for the cost control & analysis of Outsourced employees and manage records filling
- University Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration (Postgraduate degree would be desirable)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR Business Partner role in FMCG or similar organizations.
- Drive for Results, respect for others, communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- English Proficiency
- Commercial savvy