Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 2 years ago and since then we have helped more than 100.000 customers find the right expert for their job.
We have been growing extremely fast (more than €1m annual revenue in just 2 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greek and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
Douleutaras.gr is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead its HR function!
Our core belief is that we can become an internationally acclaimed company only if we attract, develop and retain the best talent. As an HR Manager your role will be to translate this vision into reality. You will be responsible for directly supporting approximately 50+ employees in our growing organisation. The HR function, which you will set-up, will be responsible for making decisions that mitigate risk for the company, for supporting our employees, and for partnering with business management to help Douleutaras.gr become a Top Workplace. Responsibilities will include:
Culture: Develop and imprint an organisational identity. Create the organisational chart and the processes that can create and maintain a culture that maximises the happiness of our employees and the output of our company. Take care of employees relations and intervene appropriately in resolving any conflict situations. Foster a culture of “work hard – play hard” by promoting and organising social activities.
Functional strategy: Facilitate the execution of corporate/business-level strategy in every function of the organisation. Ensure functional leaders are onboard, the vision/mission/strategy are clear and resonate with every employee.
Professional Development: Improve current Development Plan processes and develop training programs that are inline with core competencies every team member has to possess in order to reach his full potential in her/his role. Align appraisals, rewards and incentives with company and department goals.
Recruitment: Develop an HR brand that can attract top talent as well as senior leaders. Identify and work with recruitment partners that can help us optimise our recruitment costs. Create a “personality & competencies” map for every position.
General: Ensure compliance with the law for all employee-related matters. Verify payroll is inline with our promises to our employees. Organise corporate events that strengthen the bond of our team and increase overall employee morale.
Corporate Social Responsibility: We wish to develop a brand that has a positive impact on the community it interacts with. The HR Manager will be responsible for identifying avenues through which our company can develop its social footprint, while actively engaging our employees as contributors.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a HR Generalist, preferably in fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Can quickly get on board with what is necessary to have in place in order to establish an HR function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications.
- Strong computer aptitude, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- A go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organised, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment.
- A commitment to top-notch customer service, follow-through, and professionalism.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with colleagues, and maintain confidentiality.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Nice to have
- Experience in a senior HR role in an organisation
- Coach certification
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in a fast developing company that is preparing to scale internationally
- Cooperation with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- A great company culture and environment that enables you to achieve your dreams