- Design and implement the Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests as necessary. Run assessment centres regularly to support operational needs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Analyse statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Ensure welcome and exit interviews /surveys are carried out regularly following company group directive.
- Represent the company at personnel-related hearings, investigations and court proceedings if necessary.
- Collecting on-going information regarding satisfaction of employee on working conditions, team satisfaction, etc.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Support and advise clubs on new employee inductions and other educational and training programs.
- Analyse training needs and design employee development plans and carry out legal/personnel related training.
- Provide coaching to managers on difficult and complex personnel related issues.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate all training activities of Holmes Place in the region.
- Ensure that monthly payroll procedures are carried out in good coordination with clubs.
- Carry out updates of payroll standards according to the existing legislation.
- In conjunction with Line Managers/COO/CEO develop and prepare all Bonus related agreements and deliver these in a timely manner.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Review and maintain updated all Job Descriptions for the region.
- Organize Staff Events (at least 2/year).
- Plan and support team buildings across the organization.
- Support H&S procedures and ensure compliance.
Run Internal Communication regularly through multiple channels.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- A Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in a multination cooporation.
- Expience in supporting at least 2 european countries.
- Solid understanding of the labour law.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowlegde of Polish will be considered an asset.
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- Solid commitment to customer and employee service.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Strong training /coaching and mediating skills.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας