Barilla Hellas wants to recruit a Human Resource Professional, based in Athens. The individual will report to Eastern Europe Human Resources sr Manager.
The individual is responsible to assist in effective implementation of all processes and policies of the Human Resource function with regards to recruiting, training, development, talent and performance management, employer branding and communication activities, in line with Barilla Group strategies in the EE cluster in line with HR Manager’s guidelines.
- Ensures effective planning and implementation of the process of attracting and selecting new personnel in line with the established plans for the workforce, the needs and profiles required by the different departments. Coordinates recruiting events, external publication of advertisements, screens and interviews applicants.
- Participates in the development of the annual training needs plan in line with the company’s development goals for EE cluster, in conjunction with the Barilla Lab offer, the market supply and the allocated budget.
- Supports the HR Management in the implementation of actions needed to achieve organizational consistency, efficiency and effectiveness, including definition of designs, micro and macro structures, processes, operating mechanisms and roles.
- Assists in the appropriate roll out of the annual talent and performance management processes by monitoring the implementation stages and providing support to all users to cluster EE.
- Suggests and coordinates employer branding events and provides effective internal and external communication for Greece. Coordinates company’s sponsored events.
- Assists in the designing, communication and application of company’s policies in alignment with the group strategy and policies in place.
- Supports in the drafting and preparation of the annual budget for labor costs.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Human Resource function.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in HR, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Creative, innovative, result oriented, dynamic and self-motivated personality.
- Commitment to results.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work experience in a multinational environment is highly appreciated.
- Fluency in Greek and English.