We are planning to be the online fashion destination for the “next generation”. Our brand is unique, relevant and resonates well with our young and up-to-date audience. We are known for our forward thinking editorial approach and directional selection of over 100 brands. Alongside the up-and-coming lines we curate, we also design clothes, shoes and accessories for our in-house labels. Visited by thousands every day we ship the coolest trends to customers in over 200 countries.
We are building the next online fashion powerhouse. Powered by a young and influential co-founder and backed by an experienced founding team with multiple exits, we are leaving the competition behind day by day. In just 12 months we’ve seen remarkable growth, signed over 100 brands, launched multiple in-house labels and hit 80,000 influencers on Instagram. Want to be part of the future?
This role requires a candidate with great people skills, an intuitive understanding of youth fashion and in-depth knowledge of the current social media landscape and etiquette. We are looking for a passionate and creative social media expert to seek out and build relationships with fashion influencers.
You should be able to identify good influencers and nurture long-term relationships that have an impact and build awareness of the Goodbye Bread brand. You will also help manage many aspects of our social media presence and develop creative ways to generate buzz.
- Source, develop and maintain our current influencer network
- Identify, locate and engage with social media influencers
- Maintain CRM tools and database of influencers
- Discover new and creative ways to generate buzz and find more user content
- Pursue and manage various PR opportunities
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion, current culture, and discover opportunities for brand exposure
- Be hands-on with our social media community
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working in fashion retail/or ecommerce
- Proficient in social media platforms
- In depth understanding of the social media influencer landscape
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate in ‘Goodbye Bread voice’
- Well versed in internet and youth slang
- Great organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Experienced with analytics and research platforms including Google Analytics
- Proficient in Excel
- Background in Marketing or other related discipline
- Think you are great fit but you are studying chemistry? Go ahead blow our minds
- Attractive salary package
- Free coffee
- Beers every Friday
- Free tickets when cool bands and djs are in town
- Dog-friendly workspace
- Skate inside the office. Oh yeah!
- Exclusive employee discount