At ZuluTrade we are committed to constantly improve and offer innovative solutions to our customers. We set challenging goals and combine our technical expertise with business knowledge to attain great results. We love what we do and we work together. Look behind every feature on our platform and you will find an effective solution for a complex business problem and thousands of satisfied customers.
We have created an open space environment and have established a friendly atmosphere that allows us to work creatively while also having fun. We welcome talents, learn from each other and offer opportunities to grow professionally. At ZuluTrade, you will be surrounded by multinational colleagues and collaborate with competent professionals across different functions. You will be located in Greece, yet will enjoy a unique international experience.
ZuluTrade; the world leader in auto-trading is evolving. Broadening its global collaborations while preserving its core values, we are heading towards a new era offering complete services, not only in a B2C level but also to a B2B one.
To this end, we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Institutional Sales Manager to accelerate ZuluTrade B2B Sales and lead the expansion of our global network of Brokers. This is a senior role for a high caliber professional with results orientation, strong can-do attitude and the ability to establish and maintain an aggressive, yet realistic and disciplined sales plan.
Your main objective will be to re-invent the sales strategy, building powerful and longstanding business partnerships both in and out of the company, developing also a strong sales force from the ground up to promote the ZuluTrade services as well as the Technological Solutions developed in house.
Liaising with UK and Asian affiliated business entities, you will be invited to spread ZuluTrade brand worldwide, generate new business leads and develop long and short-term sales plans for key accounts.
This role will require to collaborate with Group stakeholders – both locally and internationally, including Product, Technical, and Finance. Reporting to top-level management, you will be accountable to:
- Analyze partnerships and identify those who may be of strategic importance; report to senior management revealing business opportunities or anticipating possible risks
- Conduct thorough market analysis to define and/or adjust the strategic goals
- Design an effective B2B sales strategy; drive forward the implementation plan, recommend and use accordingly all required human and financial resources
- Make optimum use of your direct/indirect professional network to achieve the desired ROI, while also building on the existing network of brokers operating in Trading markets, such as Forex, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies and CFDs
- Have an active role in attracting and selecting talents to staff the Sales team; inspire, coach and guide them to attain the sales objectives
- Prepare and submit sales reports to the company’s shareholders
Qualifications & Skills
- MBA, or MSc in Business Administration, Finance, or other related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in international Business Development and Sales, in the area of information technology and/or financial services
- Proven sales track record, ideally gained within information technology and/or financial services
- Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written. Additional languages will be appreciated
- Strong numerical skills and proven ability in recommending / optimizing the pricing strategy
- Prior experience in a structured commercial department of a multinational company will be highly appreciated
- Any prior knowledge/experience in financial markets and trading (Forex, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, CFDs) will be considered an asset
- Relevant professional certificates will be considered favorably, although not necessary for the role
- Eager to travel
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate’s profile and experience, including base salary and performance-based bonus
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at a central location of Piraeus including facilities (restaurant, game room, parking space, etc)
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours