PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. It is the largest professional services firm in Greece, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and more than 1,000 employees.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with Greece’s largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for consulting services in insurance industry, we are now recruiting an Insurance Consultant for our Insurance Advisory team in Athens.
As an Insurance Consultant you will be:
- Delivering various operations-related consulting projects for Greek and International insurance companies
- Supporting the team on projects focused on insurance operations transformation, reengineering and optimisation
- Interacting effectively with clients, in order to understand their needs and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Solving important problems and driving the change for our clients
Qualifications & Skills
What we look for:
We look for excellent academic credentials from a top-tier university with background in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline.
We also look for people who bring something more to our work than their academic credentials:
- Passionto work in a multidiscipline teams and projects
- Creativityand analytical thinking to solve complex problems
- Commitmentto providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Someone who is hungry for early responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.