LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. We hold a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organisation levels and constantly aims to further development.
LALIZAS, in the realm of its continuous development activities has within the span of one year attracted numerous candidates and has added 50 new and talented people!
By setting high selection standards, especially emphasizing on the approach, recruitment and development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals. Therefore it seeks to recruit an International Recruiting Assistant.
- Conducts interviews, liaises with partners and follows up on references.
- Advertises positions and manages applications through the company database.
- Shortlists candidates based on their skills, experience and qualifications.
- Sources candidates via social media, especially LinkedIn and also job boards.
- Other HR activities and projects as required.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role is a prerequisite.
- University Degree holder, relevant to HR.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good MS Office knowledge.
- Very strong organisational, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise and analyse under pressure.