Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees.
86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly multinational business environment. You can join the most Unique & Innovative Sales team and gain field experience, formal trainings and a good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
As an IQOS Team Leader, you will need to:
- Identify and target people/communities for whom the product will be relevant
- Communicate with Legal Aged Users about IQOS. Perform guided trial to LAU
- Supervise iQOS Coaches who conduct conversations with LAU that lead to product trial
- Collect references (close reference/ second level reference) for potential interest in the product
- Supervise one to one or one to many meetings for guided trial
- Propose tools that can facilitate extended trial [i.e. device lending schemes etc.] in order to assure LAU understanding of device technical usage and to experience benefits of new category
- Collect consumer feedback on the experience and product and propose corrective actions where needed
- Provide other meaningful support such as cleaning tips, information on IQOS friendly places/events, etc.
- Proactively share experience and feedback with other team members and provide feedback that can help improve our capabilities
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field. A minimum of 3 years of experience in the marketing & sales, ideally within the FMCG industry and experience in a supervisor role are required.
- You are fluent in English and Greek language, excellent user of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and have a valid driving license.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- The positions refer to different cities across Greece.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.