Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat”, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in South America with Chile being the latest new market and Colombia following soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
Beat is a hub for A’ players. Having the best in our team is always a challenge! We don’t settle for quality, we love working with people whose domain is their passion and always want to develop themselves. They’ll thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we grow.
Our product driven engineering culture is the core for all Beaters who share their passion for innovation and technology and the eagerness to make things happen fast and in the best possible way.
As an IT Recruiter you will be responsible for maintaining and evolving this spark. You will identify and connect with top-notch professionals scaling up our team in the most efficient way.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Source and hire across all teams with engineering being the main focus
- Participate in the hiring process across different countries / markets
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each job opening
- Explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing for active and passive candidates
- Improve and optimise recruitment processes in order to uphold high hiring standards continuously and ensure a unique candidates’ experience
- Organize and participate in University Events, Career Fairs and MeetUps.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of recruiting / interviewing experience
- Working experience with ATS system
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to understand people, conduct different types of interviews and evaluate candidates’ personality traits and basic technical skills
- Passion to create an amazing candidate experience
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong command of data and analytics; uses data to influence change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
What it’s nice to have:
- Working experience in fast – paced environments
- Working experience in recruiting for engineering positions of all levels
- Sourcing skills including use of LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.