We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly-committed junior professional to contribute to the development of the Group CSR strategy. Will be involved in collecting and analysing financial and non-financial data, mapping internal procedures and processes, providing insight on global trends, indices, ratings, regulatory and voluntary initiatives, researching, analysing and benchmarking competition, preparing material for CSR reporting and assisting in evaluating potential CSR directions.
A team player, with a positive, can-do attitude and global mind set who can cooperate with different teams across departments and functions and at all levels. With attention to detail and accuracy, high quality standards, able to adapt to different types of stakeholders, working styles and project needs.
- Work with colleagues across countries, entities, departments and functions to collect basic financial as well as non-financial data (environment, social and governance) for CSR reporting
- Process and analyse data gathered in accordance with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines and draw conclusions for reporting and/or refinement of the data-gathering process
- Assist in setting up non-financial KPIs and monitoring progress
- Assist in mapping and monitoring internal policies, procedures and processes, identifying and proposing process improvement opportunities that would support the integration of nonfinancial KPIs across the company
- Research and analyse global business trends, regulatory and voluntary initiatives, benchmark companies, industries and competition, interpret data into proposed actions and prepare recommendations to senior management
- Provide technical assistance on CSR reporting in accordance with the GRI guidelines
- Respond to internal/external queries from Sales/Presales, Clients, Prospects and Investors requesting the provision of non-financial data
- Assist in scope-specific initiatives targeting international business benchmarks and voluntary initiatives relevant to the interests of the company’s stakeholders, such as investor indices, ISO certifications and environmental performance ratings.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration with an excellent academic track record
- From graduate to 3 years of related experience in corporate or consulting environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office. Expert level in Excel is critical
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research, collect, analyse and evaluate information
- Strong command of English, with excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good conceptual understanding of corporate processes & systems, financial, investment and non-financial reporting principles
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in approach and communication styles, with the ability to respond to queries and multi-task on projects as and when required
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the organisation.