lmw is seeking for a Junior Financial Adviser for a food industry company based in Crete.
- Summarize financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Monitor specific KPI’s for employee productivity and prepare respective reports to Senior Management.
- Analyze market’s financial data and provide appropriate data-based reports.
- Provide aid when needed in the accounting department.
- Ensure compliance with financial legal requirements by examining existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Liaise with providers, solicitors and other professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics
- Previous experience in a similar role within a finance or accounting department
- Good knowledge of Greek Accounting Standards (GAS), Greek Code of
- Accounting Books and Records and of all the legislation and obligations related to the Code
- Ability to understand complex legal documents
- Knowledge of Payroll process
- Fluency in English
- Ability to relocate permanently in Crete when needed
- Ability to act responsibly under pressure, find solutions and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Outstanding organisational skills, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The company is well – established and fast growing. It provides a competitive remuneration package, a pleasant work environment and career development opportunities.